The first step to using our VRI service for Teams is to sign up for a Sorenson Interpreting account. Once you fill out our form, we’ll get back to you within one business week and get your account up and running. We’ll walk you through the pricing for your needs and answer any other questions you have.
From there, it’s just a couple more steps to being meeting-ready:
• Your account administrator will need to provide email addresses for all users you want to authorize to use the app.
• Also, ask your Microsoft administrator to add the app to your tenant.
As soon as you’re set up with a Sorenson Interpreting account and have set up the permissions above, you’re ready to get started. You can invite an interpreter right from your Teams meeting:
• At the top of the window, click on “More” (the three dots) and find “Add an app” in the drop down.
• In the window that pops up, search for and select “Sorenson Interpreting”
• When you click “Add a new meeting,” it’ll take a moment for your account to authenticate before you can select the state where the Deaf or hard-of-hearing user is located and request an interpreter.
Confused? Check out our detailed step-by-step guide
Technical problems or questions we haven’t answered here? Our Customer Care team can help. For your convenience, you can call us on videophone or telephone
611 or (801) 386-8500
Monday – Friday
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. MST
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. MST
Monday – Friday
7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. MST
Saturday and Sunday
Or click here to fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you with an answer.