We’ve got you covered.
Sorenson is Federal Ready!
Fill out the form below to get started today!
We have the most robust deaf-centric features including the Sorenson Ecosystem so Deaf/hard of hearing employees never miss an important call whether you are in your office or home office.
- Encryption, privacy, and security built-in
- Highest-quality VRS interpreting 24/7
- Smooth transition with no service interruption
- No charge installation and service VRS equipment (hardware and/or apps) for qualified individuals
- Separate work and personal accounts
- Deaf and hearing support numbers and team members
- Use the Voice Carry Over (VCO) feature when you want to use your own voice on a Sorenson Relay call.
- On-site, in-person interpreting
- Over-video VRI Interpreting through Zoom, Teams, and other platforms
- Confidentiality, privacy, and security, including encrypted over-video/VRI communications
- Highest-quality ASL interpreting in-person and over video
- Pricing available for custom services not provided through VRS relay
- Deaf consumer support number and team members
- No charge installation and service of captioned telephone for qualified hard-of-hearing employees
- Confidential, secure, private and encrypted communication
- Touch screen display
- Adjustable volume and frequency – meets TIA-4953 amplification standards
- Apple iOS and Android apps available
- Captioning available in English and Spanish
Let’s get started
Thank you for choosing Sorenson!