The Heartbeat of Communication
Why we do it
Sorenson taps the power of language for human relationships to thrive. As one of the world’s leading language services providers and the world’s leading provider of accessible communication for Deaf and hard-of-hearing people, Sorenson combines patented technology with human-centric services to connect signed and spoken languages. Sorenson offers caption and video relay services, over-video and in-person sign language and spoken language interpreting, real-time event captioning services, and post-production language services.
- Sorenson Communications was founded in 2003.
- We meet all interpreting needs – Video Relay Service (VRS), in-person, or on-demand.
- We operate more than 100 interpreting centers in North America.
- We created the first videophone designed by and for people who are Deaf.
- Sorenson was the first to offer emergency 911 calls through VRS.
Want to make a difference? Join Sorenson Communications, the nation’s leading provider of Video Relay Services. See what we have to offer.