Why we do it
Sorenson Communications was founded on the premise that access to communication is a fundamental right for all people.
Sorenson connects people by delivering the world’s most trusted products and services, which include video relay and in-person, on-demand interpreting for people who are Deaf and use American Sign Language. As the leading provider of ASL interpreting services, we are passionate about communication and are committed to quality and innovation.
- Sorenson Communications was founded in 2003.
- We meet all interpreting needs – Video Relay Service (VRS), in-person, or on-demand.
- We operate more than 100 interpreting centers in North America.
- We created the first videophone designed by and for people who are Deaf.
- Sorenson was the first to offer emergency 911 calls through VRS.
Sorenson Communications Corporate Office
4192 South Riverboat Road
Salt Lake City, Utah 84123